2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?: a TV
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?: The Black Knight. Awful movie.. but i just can't find the remote.
4. Without looking at the clock, what time do you think it is?: 8:06
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?: 8:06 haha
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?: Television
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?: You sound like my mother.
8. Before you came to this website, what did you look at?: My boobies. They're getting bigger.
9. What are you wearing?: A spirit shirt and some pajama pants.. I know, real sexy.
10. Did you dream last night?: Not about you.
11. When did you last laugh?: Um... when Darrin said he'd make out with another guy for $25.. right on!
12. what is on the walls of the room you are in? My mom's stupid mardi gras posters she had framed. she's such an oddball.
13. Seen anything weird lately?: The movie of "Hairspray".. it deffinately qualified as weird.. and disappointing.
14. What is the word most often used in your vocabulary?: secretion
15. What is the last film you saw?: Besides Hairspray, Garden State.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?: A yellow beetle.. and some panties.
17. Tell me some things about you that I don't know: I'm a man.. you might not have known that.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?: Hm.. well i suppose i would um.. you know, i'll get back to you on that.
19. Do you like to dance?: Well.. I got tha junk in the trunk..
20. George Bush: I'd hit.
Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?: Um.. i like the name Novali.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?: Reeve
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?: Um suppose. But i actually rather like america. We drive on the RIGHT side of the street.